Do you have a question, comment, scoop or concern? Reel Anarchy would love to hear from you!
John Garza – @Ser_Jon_Arryn on Twitter
Copyright Takedown Request
Reel Anarchy has a policy of respecting the intellectual property rights of others. Reel Anarchy may investigate complaints of copyright infringement upon its sole discretion. If any person believes that their work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Reel Anarchy copyright agent firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- A physical and electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the information is reasonably sufficient to permit Reel Anarchy to locate the material;
- Information that is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Review: “Reminiscence” A Cool Concept In A Dull Story
A mystery-thriller involving reading memories, set in dystopian future, made by one of the creators of Westworld sounds pretty dang...
THE MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE COLLECTION #6 FALLOUT
Mission Impossible 7 is slated to arrive in May 2022, and for the past few months, we have been taking...
‘The Suicide Squad’ Spoiler Review – A Great Addition to the DCEU
Five years after the first Suicide Squad was released in theaters, we finally have the sequel. That’s right, it’s not...
‘Old’ Spoiler-Free Review: When Good Movies Have Bad Twists
Let’s get one thing out there right off the bat: M. Night Shyamalan is a good filmmaker. He has over...
Review: “Gunpowder Milkshake” – Lots Of Style, Little Excitment
Netflix’s latest action affair offers a lot of style but not much else. Gunpowder Milkshake pulls from a lot of...