Do you have a question, comment, scoop or concern? Reel Anarchy would love to hear from you!
John Garza – @Ser_Jon_Arryn on Twitter
Copyright Takedown Request
Reel Anarchy has a policy of respecting the intellectual property rights of others. Reel Anarchy may investigate complaints of copyright infringement upon its sole discretion. If any person believes that their work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Reel Anarchy copyright agent email@example.com the following information:
- A physical and electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the information is reasonably sufficient to permit Reel Anarchy to locate the material;
- Information that is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Warner Bros. Is Self-Sabotaging DC Films: The Toxic Practice Of Blaming Customers
How HBOMAX should #RestoreTheSnyderVerse To Guarantee Its Success
Zack Snyder Reacts To Warner Bros. Marketing Joss Whedon’s Justice League In New Trailer
Michael B. Jordan Explains Why Sylvester Stallone Won’t Return For ‘Creed III
Zack Snyder Reveals Cut Green Lantern BTS Image; Signifies End Of Relationship With WB
The Mission: Impossible Collection #4 Ghost Protocol
The Mission Impossible movie franchise is 25 years old this year, and as the seventh movie is delayed arriving next...
Review: “Stowaway” – A Very Grounded Space Film
When you think of space disaster films, you usually expect excitement, awe and suspense. But director Joe Penna’s latest offering...
The Mission: Impossible Collection #3
Mission Impossible 7 is slated to arrive in May 2022 and we are counting down the months with a brief...
Review – GODZILLA VS. KONG is the Hyper-stylized Realization of Post-Modern Mythology
By the time I’m writing this review, I’ve already seen Godzilla vs. Kong twice. If I had any doubts about Legendary’s MonsterVerse...
The Mission: Impossible Collection #2
Mission Impossible 7 is slated to arrive this November and we are counting down the months with a brief retrospective...